We Build "Apple Quality" Cloud Based,
Business Websites. Let Us Review Your Ideas.
Our Company, Building Websites Since 1996
Gryphon Web Design is a Palo Alto, California business providing professional website design, building and management for business since 1996. Count on us to design, build or perform website updates for your business website when you don't have the time or expertise in-house.
You'll get personal service and on your project for years, in fact, we have worked with some clients more than 10 years. Our clients know this institutional knowledge is valuable because we are efficient and fast. We'll get to know your team subtleties and you'll get to know us, so we can move without delay. We'll know your company's website big picture.
Our total team is three to four with Greg Bell as the project manager/developer. Next is two programmers and a graphics designer. We are lean and highly effective. Contact us if this appeals and we're a fit for your company and project.
Greg M. Bell
developer, project manager
Greg M. Bell, Developer/Project Manager
Work directly with Greg as your one contact developer/project manager. When working with him on your website, he'll offer business experience, technology knowledge and industry clarification to assist you. He'll develop an optimal site using the proven web practices.
The web is a powerful business tool that demands both technology skill, business knowledge plus experience to be effective. Greg has these critical skills you'll require and the business experience for effectively developing your site. Here is a quick summary of his experience.
- Technology Instructor:
- Greg has experience as a business computer instructor teaching classes in website design and development; so he's well versed in the technology. He's taught at the business intensive program at San Jose State University and has also taught at Foothill College and directly to businesses in Northern California. All of his extensive web business background and experience will be applied to your web site development project.
- Usability Designer:
- In addition, Greg has consulted with major software and website development businesses assisting them in fine-tuning their product usability and website navigation and site structure. His input has been applied to new versions of on-line shopping carts and other business related web software.
at Gryphon Web Design
We have two expert programmers available to work on your existing or new web project. With years of experience in HTML, CSS, PhP and in both SQL, ASP, Windows and also in PHP, my SQL. We have your platform and coding requirements for fast, robust and professional web development covered. Call us for details as you require.
Graphic Designer - Both Web and Print
Experience: Tim works in both web design and print media. He has worked in the graphic arts field in the California for many years. His work includes design, layout, and production of web designs, and in paper print media from brochures, mailers, catalogs, posters, trade show graphics and ads, to original creations and logos.
We Understand and Can Discuss These Website Building Technologies:
- Website analytics with Google
- ASP classic and ASP.Net server and programming / coding
- Content Management Systems or CMS such as
Open Source WordPress, Joomla or Drupal
Configuration of authoring, editing and final publishing group rights
Configuration of back end and front end website structure
Configuration of your category, article, user group, permission settings
- CSS or cascading style sheets
- Custom web design, of course
- Data or database management, database driven business information
- U. I. or user interface or interface design
- Information architecture / design, information strategy, information structure
- SEO or search engine optimizing or how to optimize your pages
- How we can manage your site as a Webmaster
- MySQL open source or SQL by Microsoft
- PhP open source compared with HTML / HTML 5
- Discuss web technologies such as: XAMP, MAMP, WAMP (platforms of Apache, MySQL and PhP, or Dreamweaver CS4, CS5
- Cities we serve including: San Francisco, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Silicon Valley California
- Usability Testing Service
- Wireframe building for initial design view
- And, all our websites are made in the USA, we use no foreign programmers